Rules & Prizes
A maximum of 3 submissions are allowed, to arrive before announced latest submission date. Each participant is responsible for the copyright legitimacy of each submission. Trail Revival accepts no liability or legal responsibility for any content submission. Judges ruling is final.
Winners will be announced on this website. Prizes will need to be claimed with full proof of the participants credentials. Shipping costs of the prize will be covered by the successful contestant.
The contest theme relates to the Israel Diamond Jubilee, 75th anniversary of the State of Israel. In particular, it should focus on recipe for a successful Revival Trail.
Written content will include the following segments:
- Introduction of the contestant.
- Information about family and friends.
- Information about home environment.
- Between 500 to 750 words.
- Reference to Revival Trail.
- Reference to Reconnecting Israel.
- Reference to Revival Anniversary Year.
Originality in performance delivery and creative content will earn extra points.