Official Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
- To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be registered subscribers of Revival Trail.
- Employees of Revival Trail, their affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
- To enter, follow the instruction displayed on the Revival Trail website page associated with the contest. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
- No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry for free is allowed per registered subscriber. There will be an administration fee of $US25.00 for each further entry.
- By entering, entrants represent and warrant (i) that they own the content submitted, and (ii) it does not violate the rights of any third parties. No lewd, nude, crude, or offensive photographs (as determined by Revival Trail in its sole and absolute discretion) will be accepted. Revival Trail reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to disqualify any entry.
- The contest starts on the advertised time and all entries must be received by Revival Trail no later than midnight GMT of the deadline date. Revival Trail is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
- On a date to be announced, winners will be selected by an invited panel considering public voting, as well as individual merits determined by the said panel. Remaining valid entries will not carry over to the next drawing.
- Each winner will be selected. That winner will receive the described prize displayed on the Revival Trail website at time of the contest entry.
- Each winner will be notified by Revival Trail. Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Revival Trail at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within fourteen (14) days of notification, at the time each winner claims his/her prize in person at Revival Trail. If a winner is a minor, then the winner’s parents or guardian must sign a release and affidavit of eligibility before the winner receives his or her prize. Each winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Revival Trail reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
- If a winner cannot be notified within fourteen (14) days or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
- There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Revival Trail. Revival Trail has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
- Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
- Only one prize will be awarded per household.
- Revival Trail is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
- Revival Trail is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
- In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Revival Trail has the right to publicise your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.