Breitbart News HomePage
- WATCH – 25-Year-Old Attacked in Vicious New York City Robbery: Policeby Nick Gilbertson on May 22, 2022 at 12:31 am
New York City police are searching for two suspects they say stabbed, slashed, and punched a 25-year-old man during a robbery in the Bronx.
- Team McCormick Expects to Defeat Oz in Pennsylvania Recount Battleby Ashley Oliver on May 22, 2022 at 12:22 am
Republican operative David Urban anticipates businessman David McCormick will pull ahead of Dr. Mehmet Oz in the coming days in the Pennsylvania GOP Senate primary, and that McCormick would survive the likely recount.
- Exclusive—Maryland Republican Matthew Foldi on Rep. David Trone: He Could Not Care Less About His Constituentsby Jacob Bliss on May 22, 2022 at 12:13 am
Former investigative journalist and current Republican candidate for Congress in Maryland’s Sixth Congressional District, Matthew Foldi, looking to unseat “part-time congressman” David Trone (D-MD), joined Breitbart News Saturday to discuss how little the incumbent cares about his constituents as he, admittingly, hardly keeps his taxpayer-funded offices open.
- Attorney: Texas Teen Trafficked from Dallas Mavericks Game, Located 11 Days Later in Oklahomaby Nick Gilbertson on May 21, 2022 at 11:35 pm
Eight have been arrested in relation to a trafficking investigation concerning a 15-year-old girl who disappeared from a Dallas Mavericks game.
- Gavin Newsom: 'I'm Hopeful' Kamala Harris Will Be 'the Next President of the United States'by Nick Gilbertson on May 21, 2022 at 11:26 pm
California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) said that he is "hopeful" Vice President Kamala Harris will be "the next president of the United States."
Middle East News | The Epoch Times The Epoch Times is an independent voice in print and on the web. We report news responsibly and truthfully so that readers can improve their own lives and increase their understanding and respect for their neighbors next door and around the globe.
- British-Iranian Citizen Says She Had to Sign ‘False Confession’ Before Being Freedby Alexander Zhang on May 23, 2022 at 4:51 pm
British-Iranian aid worker Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe, who returned to the UK in March after spending six years in detention in Iran, has revealed she was forced to sign a “false confession” in front of a UK government official before she was allowed to leave Iran. Zaghari-Ratcliffe, 43, a project manager with the Thomson Reuters Foundation, was
- Iran Revolutionary Guard Colonel Is Shot Dead in Tehranby The Associated Press on May 23, 2022 at 3:56 am
TEHRAN, Iran—A senior member of Iran’s powerful Revolutionary Guard was killed outside his home in Tehran on Sunday by unidentified gunmen on a motorbike, state TV reported. Although the Guard gave only scant detail about the attack that occurred in broad daylight in the heart of Iran’s capital, the group blamed the killing on “global
- Taliban Enforcing Face-Cover Order for Female TV Anchorsby The Associated Press on May 23, 2022 at 3:46 am
ISLAMABAD—Afghanistan’s Taliban terrorist group on Sunday began enforcing an order requiring all female TV news anchors in the country to cover their faces while on-air. The move is part of a hard-line shift drawing condemnation from rights activists. After the order was announced Thursday, only a handful of news outlets complied. But on Sunday, most
- Israel Confirms First Monkeypox Caseby Reuters on May 22, 2022 at 3:18 am
JERUSALEM—Israel on Saturday reported its first confirmed case of monkeypox, which officials expected would be contained. The case is a man in his 30s who had returned from a trip in western Europe, according to the Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center—Ichilov, where he is quarantined and in mild condition. Health Minister Nitzan Horowitz said a
- Jordan’s King Restricts Prince Hamza’s Communications, Residency, Movementsby Reuters on May 20, 2022 at 6:49 am
AMMAN—Jordan’s King Abdullah said on Thursday he was restricting the movements of his estranged half brother Prince Hamza and curtailing his contacts with the outside world to ensure he does not act against his country’s interests. Hamza, a former heir to Jordan’s throne who was placed under house arrest last year, was accused in April