Breitbart News HomePage
- NIH Contradicts Fauci, Admits Funding Gain-of-Function Research at Wuhan Labby Kristina Wong on October 21, 2021 at 5:23 am
Ebright posted a letter showing the NIH did fund gain of function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, contrary to what Fauci said.
- Mayor Eric Garcetti to Unvaccinated L.A. City Workers: Get Vaccinated or 'Lose Your Job'by Jordan Dixon-Hamilton on October 21, 2021 at 4:52 am
Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti on Wednesday threatened to fire any city employee who refuses to take the coronavirus vaccine by December 18, saying they “should be prepared to lose their job.”
- FDA Approves Moderna, Johnson & Johnson Booster Shots for Elderly, High-Risk Americansby Paul Bois on October 21, 2021 at 4:19 am
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has now approved the Moderna and Johnson & Johnson booster shots for the vulnerable.
- Colorado Teachers Allegedly Tape Masks to Children's Facesby Jordan Dixon-Hamilton on October 21, 2021 at 3:50 am
School teachers in a Colorado Springs school district are reportedly forcing middle school students to tape masks to their faces to stop them from wearing masks below the nose.
- 'TRUTH Social': Donald Trump Launching New Social Media Appby Paul Bois on October 21, 2021 at 3:43 am
In response to Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube deplatforming him, President Donald Trump announced a new social media app.
Middle East News | The Epoch Times The Epoch Times is an independent voice in print and on the web. We report news responsibly and truthfully so that readers can improve their own lives and increase their understanding and respect for their neighbors next door and around the globe.
- A Middle East ‘Quad’ Begins to Developby Venus Upadhayaya on October 20, 2021 at 6:16 pm
NEW DELHI—First there was a quadrilateral security alliance or “quad” between the United States, India, Japan, and Australia in the Indo-Pacific. Now there’s buzz about a Middle East quad between the United States, India, Israel, and the UAE. What has been described as a “preliminary” and informal meeting between the foreign ministers of the four
- IMF Sees Economic Growth With Higher Inflation for Mideastby The Associated Press on October 19, 2021 at 6:13 pm
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates—The Middle East is expected to see significant economic growth this year, but also soaring inflation and food prices, as coronavirus vaccines are unevenly rolled out across the region, the International Monetary Fund said Tuesday. The lender’s new report projects the region’s economies will grow by around 4 percent, while inflation will
- Israeli Scuba Diver Discovers Ancient Crusader Swordby The Associated Press on October 19, 2021 at 2:00 pm
JERUSALEM—An Israeli scuba diver has salvaged an ancient sword off the country’s Mediterranean coast that experts say dates back to the Crusaders. Israel’s Antiquities Authority said Monday the man was on a weekend dive in northern Israel when he spotted a trove of ancient artifacts that included anchors, pottery, and a yard-long sword. The diver
- State Department Watchdog Launches Review of Biden’s Afghanistan Withdrawalby Zachary Stieber on October 19, 2021 at 12:58 pm
The State Department’s inspector general has initiated a review of how the Biden administration withdrew from Afghanistan. The watchdog, or the State OIG, told members of Congress that it notified the State Department of several “oversight projects” related to the ending of operations at the U.S. Embassy in Kabul, according to a letter obtained and published
- US Envoy to Afghanistan Resigns Less Than 2 Months After Withdrawalby Katabella Roberts on October 19, 2021 at 11:06 am
The chief U.S. envoy to the Taliban is stepping down from his role, Secretary of State Antony Blinken announced on Monday. U.S. ambassador Zalmay Khalilzad tendered his resignation on Monday in a letter sent to Blinken. He will be replaced by Thomas West, who previously served as the deputy special representative. “As Special Representative for Afghan Reconciliation Zalmay